<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
- The starting tag of an XML document.
<!DOCTYPE html .... >
- The tag which specifies the DTD that the document complies with, usually at w3.org
- The main 'container' tag of a webpage.
- The container for document header tags.
- Various tags used to add descriptive data and context to a page. These may also be used to emulate HTTP headers
- The main content of any webpage, the elements that are seen by the visitor through their web browser.
- The top level heading for a section of content. All pages should contain a <h1> tag to specify the page’s most relevant content title.